In my earlier post I mentioned that it is not possible to send multiple text messages from an iPhone 3G. I stand corrected. Sending SMS/Text messages to multiple contacts is possible on the iPhone. The user interface is not intuitive, leaving users perplexed when trying to send SMS/Text messages to multiple contacts.
Here is how you can send SMS/ Text message to multiple contacts/people:
- Tap the SMS icon on the Home screen
- Once in the SMS application, Tap the write message icon
- Tap the “Plus sign” to add a contact
- A list of contact is displayed
- Tap on the contact you want to send the SMS/Text message to.
- Contact is displayed as SMS/Text message recipient
- To add another contact Tap anywhere in the the area as shown (Yellow area marked in the image.)
- A “plus sign” should now appear
- Tap the “Plus sign” to add more contacts.
There, I hope this helps. 😉